- Moderator of the conference - Vladimir Dmitriev, Vice President of the Russian chamber of Commerce and industry
- Representative of the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation
- Representative of the Ministry of economic development of the Russian Federation
- Kirill Levin, member of the management Board, First Deputy Chairman of the management Board of JSC "Rosselkhozbank"
- Sergey Vologodsky, Vice-President of JSC "Russian export center"
- Margarita Bolycheva, Chairman of the state Committee of the Republic of Bashkortostan for foreign economic relations
- Alexey Kalachev, General Director of the Moscow export center»
- Maxim Chereshnev, Chairman of the Board of the Council for the development of foreign trade and international economic relations, Public Commissioner for foreign trade in Moscow
- Viktoriya Afanasova, Director of the Volgograd region export support Center
- Alexey Pletnev, Executive Director of the Moscow region foreign economic activity support Fund
The export potential of Russian regions is an important part of the economies of the Russian Federation's constituent entities. Assessing the export potential of the region and using the results of expert analysis is a tool for activating the existing and potential competitive advantages of domestic producers in the world market.
The actual realization of the region's export potential serves to position it in the international arena as a leader in various industries, reflects unique original characteristics, and contributes to the development of territories and investment attractiveness of the subject.
Currently, the value of financial and non-financial state support for exporters and assistance in the development of their activities abroad is increasing. The number of services provided to exporters with partial or full state funding is growing.
The conference will address issues of system support for exporters
in the context of the Federal and regional agenda, as well as present existing and only planned to launch support tools aimed at increasing the export potential of the regions.